White-label shipment audit and recovery software for your business.
Your customers save money
This app saves businesses time and money by finding and claiming refund credits within their FedEx and UPS accounts, automatically.
Just think of this app like autocorrect — only for shipping accounts.
Any time a package is delivered late, billed twice, overcharged, lost or damaged the app sees the mistake and files a claim for the owed refunds. For carrier agreement negotiations, valuable shipping data and shipment industry proficiency are leveraged to negotiate UPS, FedEx and DHL contracts for the most successful rates. All services built into this app are expertly designed to save businesses money and increase efficiency.
You collect the service fees
When savings are secured, customer invoices and payments are processed automatically. Transactions are directed toward your Stripe merchant account.
Easy to setup, use and maintain
A simple onboarding process makes setup a breeze for both you and your customers. Easy-to-follow tutorials and a comprehensive resource center make it easy to manage your account.
Your branding everywhereWebsite, app, help center, emails, credit card statements, everything
Use our software.
Hear reseller success stories
Brilliant Solutions Group, a business composed of Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors, provides strategic solutions tailored to meet business and industry-specific needs. Brilliant Solutions Group CEO Mariko Hayashi-Hall is constantly discussing customers’ growing needs and looking for products to bolster customer service and the product portfolio. As a company that already offers a variety of customized services, adding shipment auditing, filing lost and damaged claims, and carrier agreement optimization services to the lineup would fuel growth.
It’s like finding the money you didn’t know you had.” Mariko Hayashi-Hall, CEO of Brilliant Solutions Group
Robust servicesWe’ve brought together the ultimate solutions portfolio that includes shipment auditing, carrier agreement optimization and filing lost and damage claims to provide robust parcel managed services.
- Shipment audit and recovery. A comprehensive audit is performed on each shipment, assessing each individual charge that is billed to a shipment to ensure accuracy. Dollars are delivered back into your business weekly.
- Carrier agreement optimization. Data is leveraged to expertly negotiate carrier contracts and secure the best rates in the industry. Businesses are missing out on 10-20% of savings annually that could be obtained using seasoned industry experts in the negotiation process. A shipping profile audit is conducted to determine applicable areas to reduce a customer’s shipping costs. A contract optimization expert will assess and analyze the current carrier agreement and showcase savings potential based on current volumes, carrier pricing agreements, and benchmarks. Carrier contracts are optimized for long-term success without customers having to invest long hours in the process.
- Filing lost and damaged claims. When a shipment is lost or damaged, Share a Refund automatically sees the issue and takes the necessary actions to secure a refund for the value of the contents of the shipment. Saving you time and money. This award-winning tool is used by some of the largest shippers in the world to recover savings on lost and damaged shipments automatically.
What we give youWe do all the heavy-lifting and perform all of the shipment auditing services. You’re free to promote and sell this cost-savings service however you see fit to your customers.
- Your branding everywhere. Your brand name is the only one your customers will see on the web app, marketing materials and even invoicing.
- Web app. Automated small parcel auditing services provided by Share a Refund are automated by your branded, exclusive web app.
- Customer help center. Frequently asked questions and how-to guides are available to customers from within your web app.
- Marketing materials. Email templates, banner ads, postcards, phone sales scripts, and more.
- Single-page website. A responsive marketing web-page can be used to promote the service to your prospective customers.
- Prospectus. A free parcel audit web tool that instantly uncovers potential refunds on recent FedEx, UPS and DHL shipping invoices.
Major selling toolsA prospectus, in technical terms, is a document describing the major features of a service in enough detail so that prospective customers may evaluate it. This Prospectus exists to instantly uncover potential refunds on recent FedEx, UPS and DHL shipping invoices and display those savings in an easily digestible report for prospective customers to review. Prospectus levarges real transportation data to provide an accurate view of refunds. See the scenarios below on how to incoporate it into your overall selling strategy. Large companies. Analyzing recent invoices is often more appealing than providing the login credentials to a carrier website for larger companies. Prospectus bridges the gap between corporate policy and showcasing the value of your reseller business as a strategic partner. Existing providers. Any prospect that’s already working with a competitor can quickly see the refunds that would’ve been secured, and compare the results to the work that’s being performed currently. This, in combination with a demo of the software, is the ultimate selling strategy. General. It’s more compelling to act when the overspend is quantified. Prospectus showcases the money being left on the table.
Try Prospectus . An instant audit and reporting tool included as one part of the reseller program.
Quick and easy setupProvide us with some simple information and do a few easy tasks. We take care of the rest.
- Simple webform. A webform collects the information required to create your reseller account, logo, address, etc.
- Onboarding videos. Sales and system administration coaching videos explain the finer points of shipment auditing and how to use the app.
- No coding required. We do all the heaving-lifting on the 1’s and 0’s.
- Zero barrier to entry. There are no fees associated with getting started or creating a reseller account.
Dozens of featuresThe reseller shipment auditing platform is the most powerful, best-in-class small parcel auditing and communication platform available on the market. Below are some of the built-in features:
- Automated signup process. Onboarding new customers is a breeze. The four-step signup process is quick and easy.
- Integrated billing system. Invoices are automatically generated and emailed directly to customers, based on each customer’s settings, including: invoice terms, service fee percentage and payment method. All of these items are things you manage and control.
- AutoPay. Customers can securely store credit cards on file and enable AutoPay to make paying invoices easy.
- Advanced business analytics. Detailed, multi-page pdf documents are provided free of charge to customers. These documents showcase potential savings related to package optimization, rate negotiation and more.
- Automated notifications. Weekly notifications are sent to customers from your email address that outline all shipping and auditing activities performed on the account, as well as the refund credits delivered. These emails can be sent to multiple recipients for a given customer, all managed within a customer’s profile.
- Built for teams. Each person on your team has a individual login and settings specific to that account. All changes are tracked to users and logged within the reseller dashboard.
- 256-bit encryption. Bank-level security keeps account and shipping information secure.
- 99.99% average uptime. Resilient and fault-tolerant software built by an experienced team of software engineers.
- 100% responsive design. Looks great on any phone, computer or tablet, making managing your reseller business easy, even when you’re on the go.
- One-of-a-kind services. Unique features are included that no other small parcel auditing companies on the market offer. Take Lost and Damaged Claims Management as an example. The app files lost and damaged claims for shippers. Removing the hassle of customers filing and following up on claims themselves. This is all built-in.
Comprehensive support and trainingWe’re happy to provide great support. It’s all a part of making your reseller program a success.
- Training resources. Video tutorials for resellers explain how to use the dashboard.
- Marketing materials. Single-page, responsive marketing website is provided upon registration, along with email templates, banner ads, postcards, phone sales scripts and more.
- US-based phone support. Answers to your questions are just a phone call away.
Pricing models and invoicingEvery business operates differently. That’s why Share a Refund includes flexibility at every part of the shipment auditing and recovery process. We believe allowing customers to make decisions that meet their unique business needs is one of the best ways to do business.
- Gainshare pricing. In the gain-sharing option a portion of the earnings received will be split with Share a Refund. Share a Refund’s performance-based option means the customer only pays if Share a Refund makes them money. This is a great option for low-volume shippers where the process of auditing for lost and damaged shipments, filing claims and tracking refunds is missed completely. You have control to negotiate this rate down for your customers.
- Fixed-fee pricing. A set price is issued per shipment audited or per lost and damaged claim filed. You have control to negotiate this rate down for your customers.
- Integrated billing system. Invoices are automatically generated and emailed directly to customers, based on each customer’s settings, including invoice terms, service fee percentage and payment method. You collect the money. All of these items are things you manage and control.
- Automated branded invoices. We aim to get our resellers and your customers paid faster with automated invoicing and we believe in extended your brand in the process. Your brand will appear on every invoice your customer receives.
- Credit terms. 0 days terms is applied to all customer accounts by default. You have full control over the credit terms applied to customer accounts, including 7, 14, 15, 30 and 45 day terms.
PaymentsWe use efficient and secure payment platform to make invoicing and payments painless.
- Security. All credit card numbers are encrypted and stored within Stripe using AES-256 encryption. Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the highest level of certification available. All information managed by Stripe is protected within the Stripe privacy and security policies and adheres to federal regulations.
- AutoBilling of customers. Enable AutoBilling to make invoicing customers easier.
- Customer payments. Funds from the payment of customer invoices are directed to your bank account. Credit or debit card payments are processed through Stripe.com. All transaction data flowsthrough your Stripe.com account, and funds are transferred directly to your bank account first.
Service fees and terms
We collect half of the service fees that are billed to your customer. There are no setup fees, hidden fees or ongoing fees. Just a split of the savings delivered.
- Service fee. 50% of your sales receipts from refunds credits secured is the fee for using our software.
- Invoice date. A monthly invoice will be sent at the beginning of the month.
- Invoice terms. Invoice generation date is the due date for an invoice.
- Payment methods. Invoices can be paid via credit card, check or ACH transfer.