The UPS online billing center allows customers to access more features on the UPS.com website, including:
- Instant access to invoices.
- View / manage bills online.
- Online dispute features.
- Online management of payment methods.
- Share a Refund’s shipment auditing.
The guide below details the process for enabling / enrolling in the Online Billing Center for accounts that are currently receiving paper invoices.
Step 1: Login to UPS.com
Step 2: Navigate to UPS Billing Center
Option 1: Navigate the Top Menu: My UPS > Billing
Option 2: Select the direct path listed below
Step 3: Access the online billing center
Select the access button within the online UPS Billing Center section on the page.
Step 4: Enter the UPS account number
Note: Individual UPS Account is the most usual selection made at this step. Consolidated Plans are intended for users with multiple UPS accounts. Selecting Consolidated Plan at this step will enable online billing for all UPS accounts automatically.
Note: if you don’t know your account number, then proceed with the following steps, before returning back to this step:
- Click the Cancel button. This will bring you back to UPS.com homepage.
- Select MyUPS > Account Summary.
- Copy the account number within.
- Proceed back to Step 2 above.
Step 5: Confirm registration
Select the continue button at the bottom of the page. By clicking this, you’ll be receiving notification via email each time an invoice is created within your online account. It’s important to note that you will no longer be receiving a paper invoice via mail. Such documents can be printed within the self-help services available online at UPS.com
Step 6: Notify Share a Refund of this change
Enrolling into the UPS online billing center allows Share a Refund to proceed with shipment auditing on the account. Please contact customer service with indication of this change to your UPS account so shipment auditing services can commence on this UPS account.
- No UPS account number. If there is no account number associated with your UPS account, then an billing account has not yet been created for this account. You can contact UPS customer service to inquire about setting up billing account with UPS.
- Multiple UPS accounts. All UPS accounts must be enrolled in UPS Billing Center for Share a Refund’s small parcel auditing service to be performed on each account. Specify the consolidate account information only when registering a UPS account within Share a Refund.