Compile all approved expenses
Into one consolidated invoice.
Manage multiple invoices efficiently.
Invoice Payment Remittance (IPR) by Share a Refund reconciles multiple carrier payments and compiles all approved expenses into one consolidated invoice for payment. This streamlines sending ACH to carriers, processing invoices against open purchase orders, and uploading remittance documents. This article will outline the features, benefits and workflow of Invoice Payment Remittance.
Enable this tool from within Share a Refund within your customer dashboard.
Enable this tool within a customer’s Edit User view in the Carrier Payment Remittance Service card.
Save time and money
With IPR, 100% of carrier invoices are audited prior to remittance. IPR saves your customers’ accounts payable department from having to manage and reconcile multiple carrier payments by compiling all approved expenses into a single, consolidated invoice. Customers recover the time spent preparing remittance documents, sending ACH to carriers and processing invoices into ERP systems against open purchase orders.
How it works
For large enterprises or high-volume shippers that are integrated with the carriers via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Invoice Payment Remittance (IPR) works seamlessly within existing information systems and payable procedures to eliminate invoice late fees and reduce the number of hours spent processing invoices into ERP systems.
Share a Refund audits 100% of carrier invoices prior to remittance. Your business is able to recover the time spent preparing remittance documents, sending ACH to carriers and processing invoices into ERP systems against open purchase orders.
No more overpaying or short paying invoices and incurring late fees. If you are integrated with the carriers via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), IPR is an automated invoice remittance solution designed for you.
Security and compliance
Share a Refund provides flexibility to customers with a high-degree of corporate governance. Any requirements related to access controls, protection of information and privacy are capabilities built into the system designed to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations.
Invoice Payment Remittance Workflow
- Invoice Payment Remittance (IPR) receives carrier invoices in near real-time through EDI feeds.
- An audit of invoices and shipments is performed. Individual packages are audited for late delivery, surcharges, address correction fees, lost and damage, duplicate charges and more.
- Invoice discrepancies are identified, flagged for non-payment and adjustment-notification documents are created.
- Disputes are filed based on the penned carrier contract.
- Carriers respond to adjustment request and it’s processed by system.
- Remittance documents are submitted according to the transaction set standards defined by the carriers.
- All approved expenses are compiled into one consolidated invoice for the shipper to pay.
- Designed for high-volume shippers
- Handles multiple invoices efficiently
- Eliminates short pays and overpayments
- Works seamlessly within existing information systems and payable procedures
- Integrates with the carriers Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Schedule pay remittance reports within the system to pay the correct amount by check or ACH
Supports all major carriers
Per cost component
Simple pricing terms
Works at any volume
No start up costs
Built for high-volume shippers
Shippers won’t be charged but pennies for each cost component. Invoice Payment Remittance works to streamline processes and eliminate short payments. IPR seamlessly integrates within existing systems and accounts payable procedures.